Monday, November 25, 2013

Weekend

The weeknd was good. I stayed strict on my diet and workout regiment. However, I gained .2 lbs sunday morning and was back to 189 this morning so pretty average no loss no gain. I did however learn some amazing information about wheat which I will share later today, if you have a "gluten intolerance" or are on the paleo diet you will want to read what is forthcoming.

Sat

Workout: Moved Cinder blocks for a neigbor.

Breakfast: Build Meal replacement, Elevate drink, Transform Supplement

Morning Snack: apple and peanut butter

Lunch: Chef salad w/ ranch, hot dog no bun, Transform Supplement

Afternoon snack: 2 string cheese, 2 clementine, elevate drink

Dinner: 6 oz beef 1 C. Broccoli Transform Supplement

Sun

Workout: A day of rest

Breakfast: Whole wheat waffles w/ peanut butter and organic maple syrup. Build meal replacement, Transform supplement, Elevate drink

Morning Snack: Peanut Butter Cup Ice cream

Lunch: Chef salad w/ ranch Elevate drink, transform supplement

Dinner: Chips and salsa

I did not follow diet too well but no loss no gain. I will  have a week in pic tomorrow. Get ready for my Wheat post!

No comments:

Post a Comment