Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Day 1 Dropping The Last 15

Yesterday marks the begining of a 30 day fat burning program. I felt awesome throughout the day, had plenty of energy, played with the kids, ran errands and accomplished all the tasks that make my day off such a pleasure! "Day off" should is a loose term with two kids under three and a wife seven months pregnant. Food cravings were really minimal, during feedings I had to force myself to finish my meal. The need to food to rebuild after a heavy workout is paramount for maximum results. The desire for soda and energy drinks is completely gone (I used to drink 1-2 e-drinks a day)

The day in a snap shot, and the results:
  • Work Out 
Biceps and Triceps, just over a 1 hour workout

  • Diet
Breakfast: Build high protein meal replacment, 1 C. Oatmeal w/ 1tbsp honey 1tbsp organic maple syrup and 1 C. blueberries. Elevate peach mango drink. 1 Transform supplement.

Lunch: 2 brawurst boiled in apple juice, pan fried in coconut oil with mustard 1 transform supplement

Snack: 2 pieces of a kit kat, one gala apple 2 tbsp peanut butter, a second elevated juice drink.

Dinner: Chicken breast pan fried in olive oil, coated in parmesan/greek yogurt served with rice a roni, Two slices natually leavened whole wheat bread with honey butter 1 transform supplement.

And now the moment may actually care about drum roll Clark Griswold style


  • Weigh in
191.8 a loss of .4 lbs. Considering my diet and excersize did not really change I am happy with the results. I just added the Transform, elevate and build on a consistant schedule. 15 lbs just hiding away abs, that according to anatomy I have never seen them, I am going on faith. I hope for this thing which has never been seen but is real. 14.6 lbs to go or a washboard, whichever comes first really.





No comments:

Post a Comment