Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Losing The Last 15 LBS.

I have been stuck at my current weight for sometime now, it is super frustrating. I dropped 30 lbs in 7 months and then leveled out. It is not so much the weight loss I am worried about, I have a fairly muscular physique so I know I will weigh more than a skinny person. It's this fat around my love handles and stomach that does not allow my abs to show. It's super vain, but I have always wanted a stomach that my wife could scrub our laundry on or play in a hillbillly band with a jug blower and a nose harpist. I have had the goal to earn a six pack for years and have been working hard. Upon researching, I found I am fighting millions of years of human adaptation. Our bodies have been built to hold onto around 10-15 lbs of fat in case our food sources became scarce. (In the distant past McDonalds and grocery stores were closed in the winter, making food slightly harder to come by.) My highly evolved body refuses to listen to my brain and let go of this extra weight. Recently I discovered a really cool company that has a 30 day weight loss plan. All the ingredients are all natural with nothing added, nothing artificial. I started the 30 day program today and will track all results here. I promise, good, bad or indifferent I will let you decide the efficacy of the program. I am stoked to try it out. I already eat healthy, workout 4 to 5 times per week and am fairly active. Hopefully this will be the catalyst that destroys this last bit of fat, like Luke Skywalker shooting into a hole about the size of a wamp rat to destroy the death star.

Weight this morning post workout, post shower pre breakfast
192.2. I hope to buy a body composition meter shortly. (goal weight 175-179 however if I look cut I don't care as much about the weight.)


I am using one meal replacement/protein powder (build) post work out in the morning. Two Elevate: one in the morning one afternoon, it gives me energy without a spike nor crash. It's caffeine free. 3 Transform (appetite suppressant, metabolic enhancer and thermogenic fat burner). One with each meal. I posted pics of ingredients Here's to high hopes!


No comments:

Post a Comment