Friday, November 22, 2013

Fastest Blood Giver In Town

Yesterday marked the third day in this 15 lb weight loss adventure. As a service I give blood as often as possible. I filled a pint in 4 min 20 sec, the lady told me it was the fastest time of the day. BAM! Also blood pressure is 122/88 and heart rate 53 bpm which is that of an athlete, I am feeling better than a bald red neck in a mullet wig shop! Here is how yesterday panned out.

Workout: NONE recovery day (recovery is extremely important, Never skip this day)

Diet

Breakfast: Build meal replacement, Elevated drink, Transform supplement

Morning Snack: Apple with 2 T peanut butter

Lunch: Chef salad w/ranch Crisp Juan burrito (taco time, I never said I was perfect) transform supplement

Afternoon snack: String cheese 2 clementines, Elevated drink.

Dinner: Butternut squash soup (recipe in next post), bread w/butter, transform supplement

Results: A picture says a thousand words, that makes .8 lbs loss since yesterday 2.6 lbs burned in 3 days



No comments:

Post a Comment