Thursday, November 21, 2013

Day 2 (I'm not clever enough for a cool post name today)

One thing is certain, I do have abs, because I can feel them with every movement I make this morning, either that or an alien type creature will be bursting forth from my gut later today. Sneezing feels like the powers of gray skull are uniting against me and thusting into my insides like a Ryu style fire ball.  Energy levels have stayed consistant throughout the day and hunger was curbed. I still have no desire for energy drinks. At night around 9:30 hunger ensued, however my resolve overcame my weakness. One who truely wants to overcome their body and transform it, knows breaking bad habits is paramount. I had been eating late at night in bed, usually junk, so my whiny little sissy body is begging for the jump. In a short time my body will adjust. My mind feels sharper, my body feels strong  and I am happy.

And The Results


  • Workout:
Abs: 50 minutes 8 excersizes 3 one minute sets. I wanted to cease existing by the end

  • Diet
Breakfast: Build meal replacement drink and a transform supplement. Elevated drink 2 chocolate cookies (I got weak)

Morning snack: Gala apple with adams all natural peanut butter (2 tbsp)

Lunch: Nally chili, 1 tbsp greek yogurt and 1 serving don julio tortilla chips (I was in a hurry don't judge me) tansform supplement

Afternoon snack: 2 cheese heads string cheese elevated drink

Dinner: Chicken breast and farm rice 

Eating small meals every 2-3 hours keeps your metabolism up and helps you lose weight, skipping meals will cause your body to retain fat.


  • Result: I am down another 1.4 lbs! that makes 1.8 lbs in only 2 days. I am  stoked, only 13.2 lbs to go!





No comments:

Post a Comment