Saturday, November 23, 2013

How Fat Was I?

I just came across these pictures:

I cannot believe I was that fat and out of shape. These photos reignite my resolve to take care of myself, eat right exercise and do everything I can to look good, be healthy and not become a burden to my family in the future due to to heart disease, diabetes or any of the other hundreds of weight related diseases that run rampant in our county.  Some of these photos were taken in Nov. 2 years ago, the bottom photo was taken in the summer to 2010. I spent most of my life being fat and had accepted it. Changes I have made in diet and exercise have affected my whole life. I have more confidence, I feel much better and have enjoyed greater success since making these changes in Feb of 2013. The 30 day challenge I am taking is not just to lose weight, but to help me remember I control my destiny.

When this pics were taken I weighed about 220 lbs, wore a size 38 pant and xL in most other clothing. I now weigh 189 lbs wear a size 34 pant and most clothes are med to Large. I am telling you my story in hopes to inspire you, I want you to know that if I can do this so can anyone else. I am no one special. Once you make the decision you can achieve whatever you want. Here are yesterdays results.

Workout: Boxing on a heavy bag 1 hr.

Breakfast: Build meal replacement, elevated drink and transform supplement.

Snack: 2 string cheese, 2 clementine

Lunch: Butternut squash soup, wheat bread w/butter Transform Supplement

Afternoon snack: Greek Yogurt 1/2 C. strawberries 1/2 C. raspberries, Elevated drink dove dark chocolate bar 4 chocolate chip cookies, 1 sugar cookie.

Dinner: Chef salad w/ ranch, transform supplement

Weigh in: Down another .6 lbs, Total loss so far is 3.2 lbs without perfect diet.




No comments:

Post a Comment