Thursday, August 15, 2013

I used to be fat and out of shape. I was looking through some pictures the other day from about 10 years ago and realized just how out of shape I was. I started a clean eating and excersize regiment Feb. of this year and in 6 months have completely transformed my body, my confidence and my life. I studied like crazy and have learned so much and met great people online that have helped fuel my drive for a six pack. I want to share what I have learned and maybe just maybe help some other folks who are struggling as I have and do every day. Here is where I was and where I am now, but still continuing to progress. I went from 220 to 190 lbs. natural waist from 44 to 32 1/2 body compostion of 22.5% body fat to 14.5%. I feel great and that is my main motivation for sharing.


No comments:

Post a Comment